Dural Public School is a dynamic, community based school that creates a positive and consistent learning environment which encourages all learners to 'strive for success.'
The dedicated and professional teachers at Dural Public School implement quality teaching and learning programs that extend and engage diverse learners.
Dural Public School offers:
- Outstanding academic results;
- An abundance of extra-curricular activities including dance, drama, choir, training band, jazz band, concert band, string ensemble, debating and public speaking, chess, environment group, Student Representative Council and recorder group;
- An excellent and varied sports program that incorporates knock outs, PSSA, school sport and clinics;
- An exceptional library/technology RFF program;
- A strong discipline policy and zero tolerance to bullying;
- Values education, instilling strong morals and values in our children;
- The latest technology to enhance student learning across the curriculum including interactive white boards in every classroom;
- An outstanding Visual Arts program run by a specialist art teacher;
- Enrichment programs from Kindergarten to Year 6;
- Learning support and ESL programs;
- A strong kindergarten orientation program;
- Beautiful grounds and equipment; and
- Strong links with parents, local business and the wider community.